Thursday, August 26, 2010

My eyes opened automatically.. while my right hand search for the handphone i placed beside of me.. One word that my mouth shouted upon in the late afternoon. "SHIT"

This is my very-first-word every time I look at my phone and realized that I'm late again for work. Few seconds, I close my eyes and do the "inhale exhale exercise" as if i'm doing some yoga on my bed. I tried to phone our supervisor but no answer. So, I've decided to take a bath first, eat and then go to see the doctor even though I don't want to.

While i was sittin' on a bus. It came to my mind that i blame myself again. regret. shit.
But In the first place its me who chose to transfer to other workplace. Workplace is not the issue. It is me and the fact of having a lists of tardiness in the past months I've been here in Singapore. So what am I supposed to do? sometimes I am very tired of it. I know that there a lot of things or facts that can affect, that's why my performance was being affected as I can see. Actually its not the things or the facts which affects the entire performance. It is "Me" who made an impact. It is "Me" who do wrong. It is "Me" who make descisions.

why I keep on blogging this? It is because.. In all of those things happened in our life. Who to blame? It is "ourselves". It is not the people around you. It is what we react, respond and act after the situation. Sometimes try to be alone. have some coffee and do some "self-realization"
Talking to yourself is not an act of those people who lived in mental hospital. Sometimes you have to talk to yourself to have a conclusion in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment