Tuesday, October 6, 2009

one night of happiness

I wasn't supposed to be in that place and in that situation and I wasn't so sure how it ended..

I'm not like them, like other girls can deal easily in those kind of situation. I'm just being me and no matter what happened, I will still be "Me".

The story just begun with no introduction at all, As the exchange of names were the only vital information you have, the smiles, jokes and gestures that were made without any limits and control. After those happy angels dancing in the air, I heard the words "I Love You" that made me believe for once. I don't even think twice either my ears don't reject those words. What my heart and my mind says? "God, please give me this shot". Then God gave me that shot, the shot of regret. I was with him all over the night till morning wakes. I have his skin touches mine while kissing me tenderly. But suddenly, it ends.. It ends in a sense that I must say I can blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol.haha.. funny how I can still laugh when the truth is.. I'm hurt and I'm blaming myself for feeling this. I tend to blame myself for feeling hurt when all I knew that it's just temporary.

For you.. I will cherish every moment that you made me feel special for just one night and thanks for the kisses...

But in the end.. I'm still happy. For having those good news ahead of me.. Thank You God for lifting me up. I Love You.

4 comments:

  1. at cnu to ah? heheh! galing mo pa din magsulat kat! keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. cindy.. mas magaling ka sakin, alam ko binobola mo lng ako..haha da who yan!! haha yan ang tinatawag na regret. hahhaa

    ReplyDelete